Our Quality Policy is to provide complete satisfaction to our customers by ensuring quality products and services with the involvemnet and integrated efforts of all our people and all our activities.
- Understanding the needs and expectations of our customers
- Establishing systems for in-process quality assurance and quality improvement at every stage.
- Actively encouraging training and development of all our people.
- Choosing our vendors on the basis of quality and securign their participation in our quality improvement
- Striving constantly for continuous improvemnt of all our activities.
Keeping in mind, NICCO's image as a quality conscious conglomerate, Nicco cables division adheres to strong quality guidelines and has invested heavily in quality assurance. Cables are manufactured under strict quality control guidelines. Quality is ensured through stage-wise checks right from the raw material stage.This is carried on at every stage of manufacture eliminating substandard material at each stage. A fully equipped raw material testing laboratory and final inspection room is available for testing 'raw materials' and 'finished cables' according to rigid standards.
As part of the Quality Assurance, 'process inspection' is meticulously conducted at every stage of production.
T he cable manufacturing units at Shyamnagar and Baripada are certified to ISO 9001-2000 and ISO 9002-2000 respectively.